This Finance Development Director is a hands-on role focused on defining and implementing technical solutions addressing business requirements and priorities for the Corporate Finance function. S/he should have strong understanding of accounting and finance functions as well as expertise in driving application development efforts and business intelligence programs.
This role oversees and actively manages the strategy, design, development, and deployment of strategic and tactical solutions taking into consideration other applications such as Oracle EBS, as well as the needs of other functional areas such as Sales. He/she will effectively manage development resources, schedules, and quality of deliverables through the full project life cycle. Areas include reconciliation, revenue forecasting, sales analysis, expense management, financial reporting, and professional services billing,
· Define and drive successful delivery of solutions addressing complex business needs within Finance
· Partner with accounting and finance areas to understand and address their needs
· Define and drive successful solution delivery including design, application development, configuration, and testing.
· Work across IT teams and business units to create solutions.
· Help determine strategic vs. tactical approach based on specific circumstance.
· Participate in peer review and validation of functional and technical designs.
· Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have a strong proven background in application development and business intelligence and an understanding of financial functions. A background with finance transformation and knowledge of Treasury workstations/ management solutions is extremely useful. The ideal candidate will also exhibit business process and technical leadership partnering with internal teams as well as key external technology partners
· 10+ years of experience in information technology, with 5+ years delivering financial process related applications
· 3+ years of experience leading and delivering complex BI initiatives at the enterprise level
· Experience with and understanding large scale software integration implementations
· Experience with finance transformation initiatives
· Ability to lead all aspects of solution delivery including requirements facilitation and management interaction
· Strong understanding of Data Warehousing/Marts including ETL and ELT
· Experience with .Net platform
· Strong understanding of financial and accounting concepts
· Knowledge of Treasury management solutions
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
|Date Posted||August 11, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 14, 2017|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories