First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world's largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data Network and Security Solutions provides a wide range of value-added technology solutions to financial institutions of all sizes, enterprise clients and small businesses. Network Solutions include Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) network services, such as STAR debit and ATM processing, and prepaid network services, including Valuelink, MoneyNetwork, Transaction Wireless, and Gyft. Security Solutions include best-in-class solutions such as TransArmor and TeleCheck, and our suite of advanced fraud prevention solutions. NSS also supports our other digital strategies including mobile payments and online and mobile banking.
- Responsible for creation of business requirements including business case and use cases for new product ideas for Security, Issuer Fraud, Data Analytics and Risk, and Merchant Fraud.
- Manage projects through the demand management approval process, execution and implementation.
- Work closely with multiple business, development, testing and commercialization teams to drive requests through project lifecycle. Manage issues throughout the process including problem identification, root cause analysis, and client communication.
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT:
- Assist in tracking and reporting product performance throughout its lifecycle including product strategy, product planning and issue prioritization
- Involved from conception through end of life for a specific product, product group or product line including product management, product development and business development.
- Assist with analysis that drives product pricing and bundling
- Draft internal product communication and information
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT:
- Manage product development process inclusive of product commercialization tasks required to bring product to market
- Assist in driving product development and enhancements including road map and statement of direction development
- Monitor customers/prospects for awareness of customer needs and perspectives. Assist in the development of business case to support new product recommendations
Scope of Job
Decisions have considerable impact on the end result of the business unit. Frequent contact with internal customers. Occasional contact with external customers.
Works independently under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals. Individual Contributor. No direct report responsibility.