As a family-owned business that spans five decades and three generations since 1964, we value relationships, supporting each other’s unique differences. We understand the importance of personal belonging which is why you’ll hear our employees talk about being part of the SNB family. Now, more than ever, as we expand our roots into new markets, it’s the prime time to join our growing team. As a community bank, we offer comprehensive financial solutions for personal, business and private banking, cash management, wealth management and mortgage needs in Nebraska, Iowa and Texas. We have 12 convenient full-service branch locations in the Omaha and Council Bluffs as well as new full-service branches in the Jordan Creek area of West Des Moines and in uptown Dallas. Learn more about our story at www.SNBconnect.com/About-Us or visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
This position is responsible for developing and servicing banking relationships with both new and existing commercial loan customers.
Grow Bank Profitably by Maintaining Existing Customers (40%)
- Help the Bank grow profitably by maintaining relationships with existing customers for loans, deposits, and fee-based services.
- Capable of handling a loan portfolio of up $25MM in outstandings.
Grow Bank Profitably by Attracting New Customers & Services (20%)
- Help the Bank grow profitably by attracting new commercial loan and deposit accounts, primarily by calling on existing and potential customers gathered from referrals, business leads and by prospecting.
- Pursue new business opportunities through actively involving commercial lending, private client services, wealth management, mortgage lending, and retail as an integrated team.
- Establish periodic meetings, determining strategy, executing on that strategy, and documenting results.
Maintain High Asset Quality (25%)
- Comply with all regulatory and compliance requirements, managing past-due loans and overdrafts, monitoring credits, and managing problem credits to avoid losses.
Provide Business Banking Services at Designated Branch Location(s) (5%)
Other Duties as Assigned (5%)
- Daily review of overdrafts.
- Data input using borrower financial statement analysis.
- Facilitate the processing of loans and loan applications in compliance with regulations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to administer and monitor loans properly throughout the entire loan process as well as develop business for the Bank, particularly through the use of strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain predictable and reliable attendance.
- Four-year degree with emphasis in accounting, finance, or business administration, or equivalent commercial credit analysis experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful commercial lending experience handling a loan portfolio of up to $20MM or equivalent credit analysis experience.
*Equivalent education and experience will be considered
Security National Bank provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.