Join our mission and help give the most precious gift of all...life!
Are you eager to advance your career? We are continuing to build our in-house communication center and need another expert to join our team!
We are looking for an ambitious individual, who has experience processing organ, tissue, and eye donation referrals. If you are composed and passionate about donation with a strong medical background this opportunity could be the next step in your career.
12 hour night shifts (6:45pm-7:00am, CST)
Relocation package is provided.
- Process organ, tissue, and eye donation referrals.
- Provide donation opportunities to donor families and complete necessary authorization and medical/social history documents.
- Takes a role within the department for employee training and development
- Mentor staff in advanced principles, techniques, and procedures
- Participate in the creation and modification of controlled documents.
- Experience working at an Organ Procurement Organization (OPO) performing similar job responsibilities as described above is a plus.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in health sciences or nursing.
- Certified Tissue Banking Specialist Certification is preferred.
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and personal auto insurance.
- Relocation to Omaha, Nebraska is offered.
Live On Nebraska offers our team members a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. We strive to provide team members with an environment that fosters growth, satisfaction and creativity.
Live On Nebraska is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Live On Nebraska