Girl Scouts Spirit of Nebraska Omaha, NE
The Girl Scouts Spirit of Nebraska Recruitment Specialist is accountable for creating, maintaining, and cultivating membership leads in the Omaha and Lincoln areas. This role requires an individual to be on the ground in communities, working with those communities to increase membership and awareness of Girl Scouts.
- Designs and/or implements a comprehensive plan for girl and adult membership growth in targeted areas by researching market data, membership trends, and other pertinent information. Plan includes: community cultivation, lead generation, lead capture and processing.
- Identifies specific areas for membership campaign targeting.
- Implements membership recruitment plan to meet goals. Plan will include but is not limited to: in-person meetings, presentations, networking opportunities, and attending community events. Additionally, incumbent will maintain relationships with corporations, schools, educators, faith-based institutions, and community leaders.
- Cultivate relationships with appropriate community leaders, organizations, and businesses to support recruitment, support and program efforts within targeted areas to positively impact membership growth.
- Belief in the values and mission of Girl Scouts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Familiar with the communities in the Omaha and Lincoln areas.
- Willing to travel 85% of the time.
- Demonstrated experience in sales and recruitment.
- Detail oriented and time management skills preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse communities.
- Ability to work positively and collaboratively with others in a team environment.
- A member of or willing to become a member of the Girl Scouts.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess a high degree of professionalism and sensitivity.
- Clean driving record and insurable in accordance with Girl Scouts insurance policy.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Essential Functions/Physical Requirements
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Keyboarding/Writing 33-66%
- Raising Arms above Head <33%
- Sitting <33%
- Standing <33%
- Bending <33%
- Lifting <33%
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
The Girl Scouts Spirit of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free work place.
| Date Posted
November 26, 2018
| Date Closes
January 25, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
40 hours per week
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
41-3099.00 Sales Representatives, Services, All Other
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Casual Dress
- Free Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
This job requires the following skills
- Microsoft - Excel
- Microsoft - Outlook
- Microsoft - Word
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position