Great Western Bank Clive, IA
Solicit new and existing prospects/customers for their investment needs. Work with all employees of the bank to develop a network of leads and potential opportunities for investment business, as well as all other areas of potential income for the bank. Responsible for development and maintenance of client portfolio.
1. Offer full service investment products and services to prospects and continue maintenance on established accounts.
2. Create and maintain existing client base.
3. Work closely with other banking partners to generate a referral source and cross sell and educate clients on Bank products by referring to bank partners.
4. Keep informed on new products and services and provide suggestions to appropriate management.
5. Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
6. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. Licenses in Life and Annuities Insurance License, as well as FIRNA Series 7 and 63. Series 65 preferred.
2. Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business administration or finance.
3. Proven sales ability by three to five years experience in the sales of financial investment and insurance products.
4. Industry sponsored designation preferred: Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Life Underwriter, and Chartered Financial Consultant.
| Date Posted
December 16, 2019
| Date Closes
April 14, 2020
| Located In
| Work At
Investments and Insurance
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories