Treasury Management Specialist
Great Western Bank Fargo, ND
Responsible for deposit development activities and strategies that promote cash management services and business account growth by attracting new business and building relationships with existing business customers.
1. Develop and manage business relationships and maximize long-term customer satisfaction through sales and cross-selling efforts to satisfy customers' financial needs.
2. Conduct interviews with customers to establish financial needs emphasizing financial counseling then processing requests or making referrals for financial products.
3. Participate in Great Western Bank's business development program by making outside sales to new and prospective business clients with Commercial Lenders to small and mid-sized businesses to assess their financial needs.
4. Assist Commercial Lenders and Cash Management's Manager with document preparation for accounts, business products, services and customer service issues.
5. Oversee implementation and set up of new deposit products and services to assure accuracy and high level of service to business customers.
6. Demonstrate and set up Online Banking and Online Deposit assessing client needs for products.
7. Research and develop commercial account analysis, comparisons and proposals for new business prospects and for annual reviews for existing clients.
8. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, finance, or related area, or equivalent experience required.
2. Three to five years of banking experience required and possess an advanced level of knowledge of bank products and services.
3. Direct sales and business development experience to businesses.
4. Capability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
5. Effectively utilize and manage time to accomplish sales goals on a consistent basis.
| Date Posted
November 19, 2019
| Date Closes
March 18, 2020
| Located In
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories