Personal Banker I
Great Western Bank Boulder, CO
Accountable for individual business development activities and strategies that promote core deposit growth by attracting new business and building multiple relationships with existing customers. Promotes quality service by use of the customer constitution. Responsible for the development and servicing of consumer loan portfolios, with the goal of providing maximum profitability with minimum risk.
1. Provide personalized relationship based banking services to current and prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer relationships and provide the highest level of customer service, through aggressive profiling of each customer and prospective customer to determine their needs and matching products/services to those needs.
2. Develop and support retail business by capitalizing on business opportunities and directly or indirectly influencing the production of revenue and the control of expenses that contribute to the branch goal.
3. Analyze credit and financial information for processing of loans and other bank products for customers to ensure applicable lending policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for adherence to compliance regulations. Lending Limit of $10K (secured) and $5K (unsecured) loans.
4. Drive Branch loan, deposit, income growth through business development activities, active participation in all product marketing campaigns, sales development activities, and referral programs. Use of customer relationship tracking tools, such as sales funnel, GreatLINKS, prospect tracking, and participation in branch sales huddles and weekly activity meetings
5. Meet/exceed quarterly/annual sales objectives as per scorecard: checking accounts, consumer loans, sales actions, quality and customer profiling.
6. Back up Teller duties 25-50% of the time depending on branch needs.
7. Actively participate in community organizations and activities to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the community.
8. Provide back up support in the absence of the branch manager to ensure adequate coverage, efficient service and smooth branch operations.
9. Maintain compliance requirements of the Bank.
10. Register and obtain a unique identifier number from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as a Mortgage Loan Originator.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. Associates or Bachelor's degree in Banking/Finance/Management or equivalent experience.
2. One to three years banking/consumer lending experience preferred.
3. Working knowledge of bank products and services with cashiering and balancing experience preferred.
4. Strong analytical and customer service skills and effective selling skills
5. Proficient written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
6. Completion of Lending training course beneficial and required within 6 months of holding position.
7. Underwriting experience beneficial.
| Date Posted
September 14, 2019
| Date Closes
January 12, 2020
| Located In
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories