Great Western Bank Sioux Falls, SD
Facilitate superior customer satisfaction and retention by successfully identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues and inquiries. Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the bank products and services offered and demonstrate sound judgment and decision making skills.
1. Receive, reply to and resolve customer service and online banking communication inquiries utilizing superior time management skills.
2. Through proper client verification, provide information regarding products and services on client accounts.
3. Refer products or services to Business Partners within the bank.
4. Utilize operational departments within the bank to expedite and resolve issues efficiently.
5. Identify and report instances of possible fraud such as debit card fraud, kiting and identity theft.
6. Achieve individual and departmental goals by promoting and cross-selling bank products.
Qualifications / Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent. Education beyond high school preferred.
2. One year banking, telemarketing and/or office clerical experience required.
3. Excellent telephone and written communication skills.
4. Strong sales, communication, decision-making, customer service, and analytical skills.
5. PC and CRT experience.
| Date Posted
August 16, 2019
| Date Closes
December 14, 2019
| Located In
Sioux falls, SD
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories