Business Banking Associate
Great Western Bank Sioux Falls, SD
The Business Banking Associate processes and maintains commercial loans, assists Commercial Lenders, and handles retail customer service issues as needed.
1. Assist loan officers in the underwriting and pre-closing activities of commercial loan requests by researching good standing of legal entities, researching UCC-1 filings of record, pulling credit reports on individuals, ordering real estate title work, real estate appraisals and flood determinations.
2. Processes general ledger tickets for new and renewed loans. Ensures that loans are booked and coded correctly in the computer.
3. Processes loan payments, advances, late fees and other related items. Creates and distributes various reports as needed.
4. Orders lien searches and title commitments to verify that the bank will be in the proper lien position and verifies that the liens and other items are recorded accurately and timely.
5. Responsible for post loan closing activities including the maintenance of the Tickler System as it pertains to collateral tracking and financial reporting requirements, and the imaging of all post loan closing and supporting documents.
6. Prepares payoff request letters and processes the payoffs when received. Prepares Adverse Action letters and files.
7. Maintains a working knowledge of all loan software. Assists management in ensuring that enhancements and changes are properly implemented.
8. Supports the lender with customer inquiries on required tracking items, loan servicing, basic cash management, and customer service issues and questions.
9. Assists with the preparation and coordination of audits.
10. Assists with and/or completes loan closings for lenders.
11. Supports multiple lenders responsible for handling a moderate volume of complex loans and/or relationships.
12. Handles and understands a wide variety of loan types including but not limited to Government Guaranteed, LOC, Ag, Construction, etc.
13. Registers and obtains a unique identifier number from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as a Mortgage Loan Originator as well as keeps the license in force by submitting updates when personal information changes and to complete the annual renewal of the license.
14. Performs other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience :
1. High school diploma, Associate Degree or equivalency.
2. 1-4 years of commercial loan administrative or processing experience needed.
3. Proficient math and computer skills.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage time effectively, and establish priorities.
6. Detailed and deadline oriented.
| Date Posted
February 10, 2019
| Date Closes
June 10, 2019
| Located In
Sioux falls, SD
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories