Great Western Bank Clive, IA
Responsible for the administration and efficient operation of multiple full service branches within an assigned area, with a goal of providing maximum profitability with minimum risk. Accountable for loan and deposit development activities and strategies to promote growth of their portfolio as well as the bank's portfolio of core deposits and loans. Performs supervisory duties of branch and coordinates managerial staff coverage within region.
1. Responsible for the overall management of multiple branches activities, including business development, sales and service, expense controls, credit, community leadership, budgeting, achieving financial and compliance standards and facilities management.
2. Responsible for the expansion of personalized banking services to current and prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer relationships and provide the highest level customer service through business development and activities.
3. Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
4. Manage and motivate the retail staff to ensure superior customer service, achievement of sales and service goals and to satisfy customers' financial needs.
5. Analyze credit and financial information for processing of loans and other bank products for customers to ensure applicable lending policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for adherence of compliance regulations.
6. Manage all product marketing campaigns, sales development activities and referral programs for the branch.
7. Prepare annual personal business plan and strive to accomplish the goals and objectives.
8. Maintain knowledge of competitor products and services, including pricing of deposit and loan products, fees and other charges in the market. Recommend changes to bank management with an objective of maintaining competitiveness and profitability for the bank.
9. Manage all product marketing campaigns, sales development activities and referral programs for the branch.
10. Actively participate in community organizations and activities to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the community.
11. Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western Bank policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
12. Register and obtain a unique identifier number from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as a Mortgage Loan Originator as well as keep the license in force by submitting updates when personal information changes and to complete the annual renewal of the license.
Qualifications / Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or related area, or equivalent experience required.
2. 7-10 years of banking experience, with an emphasis on consumer lending. 1-3 years managerial experience within a banking environment.
3. Must have experience with managing sales goals and budgets at multiple branches as well as be able to identify potential development and implementation of a marketing plan to gain new business and retain existing customers.
4. In addition to consumer and mortgage lending, a successful candidate will have experience in most of the following areas; branch management, customer service, marketing, strong sales in both loan and deposit gathering, sales management, and public presentation skills.
5. Strong desire to sell products and services of Great Western Bank with experience in a sales cultural environment. Ability to successfully build relationships with customers and co-workers.
| Date Posted
October 11, 2018
| Date Closes
February 8, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category