Great Western Bank Sioux Falls, SD
The Treasury Associate will provide support to the overall GWB Treasury function which includes supporting the Treasury Manager and Secondary Mortgage Marketing Manager. The candidate must be passionate about learning more about these key areas within the bank.
This position will be primarily responsible for generating information and enhancing processes to further the banks understanding of the risks and rewards in the GWB Balance Sheet, including support of treasury reporting, investments and derivatives, daily pricing and rate sheets and Pricing Models and Analysis.
1. Publish Rate Sheets daily
2. Provide reporting to the Treasurer and Treasury Manager to support the investment portfolio and derivative portfolio.
3. Provide technical support to bankers and other associates regarding the GWB Commercial and Agriculture Pricing Model.
4. Support the Secondary Mortgage Marketing Manager to lock in new customer rate locks.
5. Perform other duties to support GWB Treasury's compliance with Bank Policies and Audit and Accounting standards as required.
6. Support the Treasurer as appropriate.
7. Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
8. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience :
1. Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or related field.
2. 1+ years of experience in banking, finance, or related field.
3. Must understand the concepts of financial markets and pricing financial instruments.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
5. Knowledge of VBA for Microsoft Office and/or SQL preferred.
6. History of using large data sets to create management reporting strongly preferred.
7. Must be detail oriented and a self-starter.
8. Excellent written, verbal, nonverbal and interpersonal skills.
| Date Posted
June 8, 2018
| Date Closes
October 6, 2018
| Located In
Sioux falls, SD
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories