Teller - Part Time
Great Western Bank Longmont, CO
The Teller is responsible for performing branch and customer service duties. Duties include accepting retail, commercial checking, and savings deposits, cashing checks and savings withdrawals, processing loan payments, and assisting with night depository and vault duties. Tellers provide quality service, through effective use of the customer constitution. Actively looks for additional opportunities to refer and cross-sell bank services while processing transactions.
1. Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, payments and coin and cash orders in a friendly courteous manner.
2. Balance teller drawer daily with a 95% or better balancing record.
3. Identify fraudulent activity to help prevent potential losses to Great Western Bank.
4. Maintain a well-developed, current, working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered.
5. Promote and follow the Great Expectations Employee Guide, including the Customer Constitution. Successfully researches and resolves customer problems.
6. Participate in training programs and the Sales and Service Program.
7. Participate in community organizations and activities.
8. Perform other duties or special projects as assigned. Qualifications / Experience Required:
1. High School Diploma required.
2. Basic math skills and strong customer service skills.
3. Cash handling experience preferred.
4. Retail and/or sales experience.
4. Proficient computer skills.
5. Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 20 to 50 pounds.
6. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
7. Self directed/Initiative.
| Date Posted
May 16, 2018
| Date Closes
September 13, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories