Great Western Bank Grand Island, NE
Responsible for origination and loan production of real estate mortgage loans, in accordance with established lending practices. Ultimate goal is to achieve profitable loan growth and profitable loan production, while providing excellent customer service.
1. Originate high quality loans that are within lending policies and operating procedures.
2. Develop relationships with customers, real estate professionals, builders and other business referral sources to promote Great Western Bank growth and profitability.
3. Collect and analyze financial data, develop understanding of underwriting requirements to effectively establish and negotiate credit terms effectively.
4. Inform prospective and existing customers of appropriate programs, rates, policies and loan procedures.
5. Maintain awareness of real estate rates and products available to Great Western Bank to sell Real Estate loans in the secondary market.
6. Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
7. Register and obtain a unique identifier number from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as a Mortgage Loan Originator as well as keep the license in force by submitting updates when personal information changes and to complete the annual renewal of the license.
8. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience:
1. College Degree preferred in business or finance/accounting.
2. 1 + years of sales and mortgage industry experience.
3. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
4. Excellent analytical skills with a strong understanding of the mortgage origination process, including secondary market loans.
5. Excellent customer service skills.
| Date Posted
April 20, 2018
| Date Closes
August 18, 2018
| Located In
Grand island, NE
| Work At
044-Grand Island Webb Rd
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories