Business Banker II
Great Western Bank Grand Island, NE
Solicit new and existing agricultural prospects/customers for their Banking needs. Work with all employees of the bank to develop a network of leads and potential opportunities for agricultural business, as well as all other areas of potential income for the bank. Responsible for development and maintenance of agriculture loan portfolios, with the goal of providing maximum profitability with minimum risk.
1. Ensure applicable lending policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for adherence to applicable compliance regulations.
2. Develop and manage Ag and Agribusiness relationships and maximize long-term customer satisfaction through aggressive cross-selling efforts to satisfy customers' financial needs.
3. Analyze credit and financial information for Ag customers. Demonstrate sound judgment in decision making, abiding appropriately to established guidelines and procedures. Has the authority to approve or deny accounts.
4. Initiate sales and cross-sell full range of banking services to present and potential customers.
5. Completes loan process through closing by working within fairly standardized methods/processes and utilized standard rates as outlined by the bank.
6. Monitor customers' repayment activity. Responsible for handling early detection and identification of past due accounts. Responsible for credit quality of individual portfolios.
7. Prepare annual personal business plan and strives to meet or exceed the goals and objectives set by the company.
8. Facilitate customer satisfaction and retention by successfully researching and resolving customer issues and inquiries.
9. Maintain knowledge of competitor's products and services, including pricing of deposit and loan products, fees, and other charges in the market. Recommend changes to bank management with an objective of maintaining competitiveness and profitability for the bank.
Qualifications / Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, finance, or related area, or equivalent experience required.
2. Five or more years of Agriculture lending or related experience.
3. Working knowledge of production agriculture required.
4. Strong sales, communication, cross-selling, sales planning, mathematical, decision-making, customer service and analytical skills.
5. Capability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
6. Effectively utilize and manage time to accomplish sales goals on a consistent basis.
7. Excellent customer service skills a must.
| Date Posted
April 17, 2018
| Date Closes
August 15, 2018
| Located In
Grand island, NE
| Work At
044-Grand Island Webb Rd
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories