Loan Workout Analyst II
Great Western Bank Sioux Falls, SD
Responsible to work an assigned portfolio of problem loans. Proactively manage changes in loan portfolio, identify potential challenges and devise contingency plans to mitigate risk for Great Western Bank.
1. Responsible to work 70% of time on an assigned portfolio of problem loans. Would include workout options that may result in litigation to obtain control of Great Western Bank collateral with a resulting liquidation in a timely manner.
2. Analyze and modify loans in order to reach a performing status in which the loans meet acceptable underwriting and repayment status, and to reach an acceptable structure and performing status while the borrower makes efforts to find new financial institutions or rehab back to legacy.
3. Knowledgeable of FDIC standards to ensure Loss Share is maintained on identified assets.
4. Monitor loan repayment activity on assigned portfolio in order to identify and rehabilitate past due accounts.
5. Initiate legal action forcing repayment of loans or obtaining control and possession of our collateral.
6. Maintain database of pertinent financial information to be provided to prospective Note Sale buyers.
7. Review and act on requests for Note Sales within assigned loan portfolio.
8. Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
9. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, related area, or equivalent experience required.
2. Five (5) plus years credit analysis, agri/commercial banking, or accounting experience.
3. Strong math skills.
4. Must be detail oriented.
5. Strong listening, oral, and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Working knowledge of all bank products and services.
7. Possesses effective utilization of time management to accomplish sales goals on a consistent basis.
8. Ability to work independently.
| Date Posted
December 31, 2017
| Date Closes
April 30, 2018
| Located In
Sioux falls, SD
| Work At
435-SF Phillips Centre
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories