Business Banker I
Great Western Bank Princeton, MO
Responsible to partner with senior level business bankers and branch management to develop and maintain of small to midsized commercial loan portfolios, with the goal of providing maximum profitability with minimum risk. May be part of discussions to communicate underwriting and credit decisions. Demonstrate an ability to properly document those decisions. Accountable for coordination of individual deposit development strategies that promote core deposit growth by attracting new business and building relationships with customers.
1. Responsible for partnering with branch management to effectively manage a portfolio of business clients. Ability to identify loan, deposits and fee income.
2. Ensure applicable lending policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for adherence to applicable compliance regulations.
3. Develop small to midsized customer relationships to include all types of business banking and deposit products and services and maximize long-term customer satisfaction through aggressive cross-selling efforts to satisfy customers' financial needs.
4. May work with others to conduct interviews with customers to establish financial needs emphasizing financial counseling and lending, and processes requests or will make appropriate referrals.
5. Analyze credit and financial information for customers.
6. May assist with obtaining and providing all required documentation to customers as applicable to loan process.
7. Participate in sales and cross-selling full range of banking services to present and potential customers.
8. Proactively market clients and prospects; represent Great Western Bank in the local banking and business communities; and develop a network of referral sources. Demonstrates understanding of cash flow of customers.
9. Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
10. Register and obtain a unique identifier number from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as a Mortgage Loan Originator as well as keep the license in force by submitting updates when personal information changes and to complete the annual renewal of the license.
11. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or related area, or equivalent related experience required.
2. 0 - 3 years of commercial lending or related experience required. Experience with credit analysis helpful.
3. Working knowledge of all bank products and services. Direct sales and business development experience.
4. Strong sales, communication, cross-selling, sales planning skills.
5. Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
7. Experience working with Microsoft Office applications.
| Date Posted
December 31, 2017
| Date Closes
April 30, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories