Great Western Bank Lincoln, NE
The Teller Supervisor is responsible for the daily teller operations for the branch. Including the coaching and sales development of the branch teller team. Administers business development goals and objectives, staffing models, schedules and performance standards. Oversees and observes tellers performing transactions and assists with more complex situations. Promotes quality service, through effective use of the customer constitution. Actively looks for additional opportunities to refer and cross-sell bank services.
1. Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, payments and coin and cash orders in a friendly courteous manner.
2. Balance teller drawer with a 95% or better balancing record.
3. Identify fraudulent activity to help prevent potential losses to Great Western Bank.
4. Make decisions on operational procedures and other factors relating to branch operations. Schedule tellers' work schedule to maintain adequate coverage and maximum productivity.
5. Lead referral activities for the branch. Participates in activities focused on increasing deposits, fee income, loans and customer service levels. Counsel staff to ensure goal achievement.
6. Keep controllable expenses (Overtime, Employee Relations, Travel, Business Development, Losses) within budget.
7. Responsible for the hiring, training, evaluating and rewarding assigned staff. Ensure adherence to ongoing training requirements.
8. Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
9. Participates in community organizations and activities.
10. Register and obtain a unique identifier number from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as a Mortgage Loan Originator as well as keep the license in force by submitting updates when personal information changes and to complete the annual renewal of the license.
11. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience:
1. High School Diploma required.
2. Minimum of three years teller experience.
3. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
4. Basic math skills and strong customer service skills.
5. Effective selling and cross-selling skills.
6. Proficient computer skills.
7. Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 20 to 50 pounds.
8. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
| Date Posted
December 21, 2017
| Date Closes
April 20, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories