ACH Operations Specialist
Great Western Bank Sioux Falls, SD
Complete various day-to-day functions within the operations department.
1. Complete various day-to-day functions within the operations ACH department.
2. Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors including difficult/sensitive information.
3. Must possess the ability to understand and process multiple types of inquiries in a professional, fast-paced, and high traffic environment.
4. Exercise discretion, strong interpersonal skills and independent judgment with respect to some of the most significant functions within the bank.
5. Provide superior customer service to customers. This includes responding to customer inquiries, troubleshooting and resolving issues, and follow-up both by telephone and email.
6. Act as a resource for internal customers.
7. Must be able to work with complex banking transactions. Will also look for and identify possible risks and fraudulent activities to both customers and Great Western Bank.
8. Cross train within multiple areas of operations.
9. Ability to train fellow employees and oversee projects within the operations ACH department.
10. Assist with the management of simple to moderate project development including day to day operational aspects of a project from beginning to end.
11. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Two to five years of banking experience.
3. Proven capability to complete accurate data entry/transaction processing.
4. Advanced computer skills.
5. Must be detail oriented.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Experience with banking systems preferred.
8. Leadership skills and capabilities.
| Date Posted
October 11, 2017
| Date Closes
February 8, 2018
| Located In
Sioux falls, SD
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories