Personal Banking Representative
Great Western Bank Grand Island, NE
Accountable for individual business deposit development activities and strategies that promote core deposit growth by attracting new business and building multiple relationships with existing customers. Responsible for the development and servicing of consumer loan portfolios, with the goal of providing maximum profitability with minimum risk.
1. Provide personalized banking services to current and prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer relationships and provide the highest level of customer service, through aggressive profiling of each customer and prospective customer to determine their needs and matching products/services to those needs.
2. Drive branch deposit growth through business development activities, active participation in all product marketing campaigns, sales development activities, and referral programs.
3. Analyze credit and financial information for processing of loans and other bank products for customers to ensure applicable lending policies and procedures are followed. May have lending authority at the discretion of management. Lending authority will be $5M (secured) and $1M (unsecured loans. Responsible for adherence to compliance regulations and lending policies and procedures.
4. Be knowledgeable in assisting customers with selling savings bonds, traveler's checks, cashier checks, and cash advances.
5. Performs assigned Teller duties approximately 75% of the time to include deposits, withdrawals, payments, and coin and cash orders. Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, payments and coin and cash orders in a friendly courteous manner.
6. Balance teller drawer with a 95% or better balancing record.
7. Identify fraudulent activity to help prevent potential losses to Great Western Bank
8. Actively participate in community organizations and activities to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the community.
9. Register and obtain a unique identifier number from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as a Mortgage Loan Originator.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. High school degree or equivalent required; Associates degree in Banking/Finance/Management or equivalent experience preferred.
2. Previous sales or retail experience preferred, including cashiering and balancing experience.
3. Strong analytical and customer service skills.
4. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
5. Effective selling and cross-selling skills.
6. Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 20-50 pounds.
| Date Posted
October 10, 2017
| Date Closes
February 7, 2018
| Located In
Grand island, NE
| Work At
044-Grand Island Webb Rd
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories