Senior Credit Analyst
Great Western Bank Clive, IA
Conduct credit investigations and analyze credit information pertaining to business and agriculture loans. Also responsible for reviewing all problem loans in the assigned region, to ensure that proper steps are being taken and to ensure that sufficient loan loss reserve has been allocated. Incumbent will also help coordinate training needs for lending staff in the Region / Department, and will work with line staff to prepare for all regulatory and internal examinations.
1. Analyze and interpret financial statements including proforma and projections using trend analysis, ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, discounted cash flow analysis and industry averages, as well as macro/industry trends review. This could include working with the loan officer and/or the potential/present customer when necessary to obtain the needed data.
2. Review credits for document deficiencies and perfection while reviewing the financial condition of the firm. This includes making recommendations as to what documentation is required for potential loans.
3. Provide a written review of the details uncovered while analyzing the financial statements. This includes providing recommendations and concerns regarding the prospective/present customers.
4. Maintain high credit quality throughout Great Western Bank; work with staff at all locations to ensure a consistent credit culture.
5. Complete loan review of existing credits working closely with the respective loan officer to gain a comprehensive view of the customer, including on-site collateral inspections.
6. Generate monthly and annual reports on the loan portfolio as requested.
7. Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
8. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field preferred.
2. 3-7 years credit analysis, agri/commercial banking or accounting experience.
3. Credit analysis, real estate banking or accounting experience preferred.
4. Must be detail oriented with strong math skills and customer service skills.
5. Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications.
6. Strong PC skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint applications).
| Date Posted
October 10, 2017
| Date Closes
February 7, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories