Commercial Loan Analyst
Great Western Bank Sioux Falls, SD
Complete various day-to-day functions within the Loan Operations department.
1. Accurate reporting of the SBA loan portfolio to appropriate entities.
2. Accurately report and administer all participation reports and remittances sent to and from participating banks.
3. Gather and prepare any documentation requested from internal audit or at the request of another bank as it relates to any participation or SBA agreements.
4. Loan Operations Processes: Assist with regular and routine loan operation functions including loan transactions, loan file maintenance, new loan and participations to develop an understanding of the loan processes. Update monthly and daily reports and worksheets within set deadlines.
5. Assist in implementing processes to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy of boarding all types of loans onto the core system or Laser Pro documentation systems.
6. Must be able to work with complex banking transactions. Will look for and identify possible risks and fraudulent activities to both customers and Great Western Bank.
7. Exercise discretion, strong interpersonal skills and independent judgment with respect to some of the most significant functions within the Bank.
8. Provide quality customer service. This includes responding to customer inquiries, troubleshooting and resolving issues, follow-up both by telephone and email, and both internal and external service events.
9. Must possess the ability to understand and process multiple types of inquiries in a professional, fast-paced, and high traffic environment.
10. Be able to accurately report and administer all participation reports and remittances sent to and from participating banks.
11. Assist in identifying process improvement opportunities and lead efforts with cross functional teams to improve processes throughout the department.
12. Be able to perform the administrative functions for the documentation preparation program LaserPro.
13. Act as a resource for internal customers.
14. Cross-train and learn other functions within the department as needed.
15. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Two to four years of banking experience, preferably in operations or experience with banking systems.
3. Capable of accurate data entry/transaction processing.
4. Advanced computer skills.
5. Detail oriented.
| Date Posted
September 7, 2017
| Date Closes
January 5, 2018
| Located In
Sioux falls, SD
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories