Banking Support Specialist
Great Western Bank Rapid City, SD
1. Assists loan officers in the underwriting and pre-closing activities of commercial loan requests by researching good standing of legal entities, researching UCC-1 filings of record, pulling credit reports on individuals, ordering real estate title work, real estate appraisals, and flood determinations.
2. Processes general ledger tickets for new and renewed loans. Ensures that loans are booked and coded correctly in the computer.
3. Processes loan payments, advances, late fees and other related items. Creates and distributes various reports as needed.
4. Orders lien searches and title commitments to verify that the bank will be in the proper lien position and verifies that the liens and other items are recorded accurately and timely.
5. Responsible for post loan closing activities including the maintenance of the Tickler System as it pertains to collateral tracking and financial reporting requirements, and the imaging of all post loan closing and supporting documents.
6. Prepares payoff request letters and processes the payoffs when received. Prepares Adverse Action letters and files.
7. Handles and understands a wide variety of loan types including but not limited to Government Guaranteed, LOC, Ag, Construction, etc.
8. May need to perform Teller/Personal Banker duties 25% (or more) to include deposits, withdrawals, payments, and coin and cash orders. Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, payments and coin and cash orders in a friendly courteous manner.
9. Actively participate in community organizations and activities to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the community.
10. Performs other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. High school diploma, Associate Degree or equivalency.
2. 3+ years of banking/commercial loan administrative or processing experience preferred.
3. Proficient math and computer skills.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage time effectively and establish priorities.
6. Detailed and deadline oriented.
| Date Posted
September 1, 2017
| Date Closes
December 30, 2017
| Located In
Rapid city, SD
| Work At
490-Rapid City Main
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories