Operations Workflow Coordinator
Great Western Bank Sioux Falls, SD
Complete various day-to-day functions within the Call Center department.
1. Assist manager with day to day activities of the call center, ITM and online account opening department to ensure quantity and quality service levels are met.
2. Maintain quality control within your area and ensure that all policies and procedures are followed.
3. Provide quality customer service to customers. This includes responding to customer inquiries, troubleshooting and resolving issues, follow-up both by telephone and email, and internal service events.
4. Must possess the ability to understand and process multiple types of inquiries in a professional, fast-paced, and high traffic environment.
5. Exercise discretion, strong interpersonal skills and independent judgment with respect to some of the most significant functions within the bank.
6. Ability to train fellow employees and oversee projects within the call center department.
7. Participate in projects as assigned.
8. Act as a valued resource for internal customers.
9. Assist with the management of simple to moderate project development including day to day operational aspects of a project from beginning to end.
10. Exhibit leadership skills and capabilities.
11. Demonstrate proficiency in many aspects of the applications within respective area.
12. Provide direction and answer staff questions in a professional, fast-paced, and high traffic environment.
13. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Three plus years of banking experience or experience with banking systems.
3. Capable of accurate data entry/transaction processing.
4. Advanced computer skills.
5. Must be detail oriented.
6. Previous management experience preferred.
7. Leadership skills and capabilities.
| Date Posted
August 31, 2017
| Date Closes
December 29, 2017
| Located In
Sioux falls, SD
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories