Credit Card Sales Representative I
Great Western Bank Sioux Falls, SD
The core function of this position will be to conduct outbound sales calls to potential customers and look for opportunities to provide customers with credit card product solutions. This position will also be responsible for taking external customer calls to assist with product services and resolving issues customers may have with banking products.
1. Outbound calling to sell credit card products to customers.
2. Respond to and resolve routine customer inquiries from external customers on various banking products.
3. Know and use the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures in applying sales skills to be successful and to overcome customer concerns or objections.
4. Achieve individual and departmental goals by promoting and cross-selling the features and benefits of bank products.
5. Provide the highest level of quality customer service.
6. Maintain up to date knowledge on bank products, services, technology, and procedures.
7. Compile documentation necessary for effectively fulfilling customers' needs.
8. Identify and report instances of possible fraud such as credit card fraud, kiting and identity theft.
9. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent. Education beyond high school preferred.
2. Excellent telephone and written communication skills.
3. Strong sales, communication, decision-making, customer service, and analytical skills along with time management skills.
4. PC experience.
| Date Posted
August 5, 2017
| Date Closes
December 3, 2017
| Located In
Sioux falls, SD
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories