Great Western Bank Chariton, IA
Manage, direct and drive the development and growth of a community bank in the designated area. Manage and coordinate the marketing, delivery and support of all community bank services including loans and other banking products.
1. Manage and oversee personnel and operations necessary to effectively market, deliver and support broad-base community bank services.
2. Lead community bank staff to achieve financial and risk goals, which includes meeting loan, deposit and income growth expectations.
3. Provide a detailed performance report to senior management and the Board of Directors on a monthly basis.
4. Ensure appropriate risk management and credit quality is meeting expectations with the assigned markets.
5. Actively manage talent to develop staff, recruit candidates and maintain appropriate staffing levels.
6. Responsible for oversight of Great Western Bank personnel in the designated market area in meeting all applicable bank policies and procedures along with compliance with state and federal regulations.
7. Actively participate in community organizations and activities to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the community.
8. Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
9. Register and obtain a unique identifier number from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as a Mortgage Loan Originator as well as keep the license in force by submitting updates when personal information changes and to complete the annual renewal of the license.
10. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in business, business administration, finance, accounting or related area, or equivalent experience required.
2. 5 or more years of lending, banking or financial services experience preferred.
3. Proven leadership abilities shown in previous positions.
4. Knowledge of all bank products and services including mortgage, cash management, commercial and retail.
5. Ability to build strong working relationships within the organization and develop professional relationships with customers and business associations.
6. Good understanding of bank and office operations with a strong aptitude in computer applications.
7. Effectively utilize and manage time to accomplish goals and objectives on a consistent basis.
8. Ability to use effective communication skills both verbally and in writing. Using appropriate form and style to express ideas in a clear, through, and concise manner. Ability to actively listen to others.
| Date Posted
July 21, 2017
| Date Closes
November 18, 2017
| Located In
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories