Great Western Bank Bellevue, NE
Facilitate superior customer satisfaction and retention by successfully identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues and inquiries. Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the bank products and services offered and demonstrate sound judgment and decision making skills.
1. Receive, reply to and resolve customer service and online banking communication inquiries utilizing superior time management skills.
2. Through proper client verification, provide information regarding products and services on client accounts.
3. Refer products and services to Business Partners within the bank.
4. Utilize operational departments within the bank to expedite and resolve issues efficiently.
5. Identify and report instances of possible fraud such as credit card fraud and identity theft.
6. Achieve individual and departmental goals by promoting and cross-selling bank products.
Qualifications / Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required. Education beyond high school preferred.
2. Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills.
3. Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
4. Credit card operations and/or credit card call center experience.
5. One year banking, telemarketing and/or office clerical experience required.
6. Strong sales, communication, decision-making, customer service, and analytical skills.
7. Ability to multitask: multiple systems, screens, and tasks during customer contacts
| Date Posted
May 29, 2017
| Date Closes
September 26, 2017
| Located In
| Work At
| Job Type
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories