We are a busy ENT Clinic seeing patients that are Pediatric to Geriatric. We are looking for an Audiologist that can work as a casual employee to help fill in when needed.
• Perform hearing screens for pediatric to geriatric patients
• Assess level of patients hearing loss and make recommendations
• Update medical records based on ongoing evaluations of each patient
• Doctoral degree in audiology, or Master's degree will be grandfathered if obtained prior to 2007, required.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
• Excellent organizational skills (e.g., ability to multi-task and prioritize, attention to detail and time management skills) required
. • Excellent patient service skills putting the needs of the patient first required
. • Current Nebraska state license to practice audiology required. Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience working in a physician's office preferred
. • American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) certification preferred. • Strong interpersonal communication skills
|Date Posted||March 24, 2023|
|Date Closes||April 23, 2023|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Casual / Contingent Employee|
|SOC Category||29-1181.00 Audiologists|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories