$350 SIGNING BONUS
Weekly Pay- Downtown Production Facility
Location: Downtown Omaha (south)
Hours: 3:30pm-3:30am or (3-3)
Pay Rate: $11.00/Hour
Mixing: Able to lift 50lb bags (3:00 to 3:00)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Follow the written procedure
- Ability to learn to operate mixers
- Keep work area clean
Oven Operators (3:00 to 3:00)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Able to read a ruler and a thermometer – need to be able to know the size and temperatures of tortillas
- Make adjustments to ovens, presses, divider, and proofer as needed in order to maintain the quality & customer specifications.
- Document temperatures, sizes, press settings, etc.
- Keep work area clean
Production: (3:30 to 3:30)
- Boxes & Palletizing – Able to learn the pallet pattern of the product being palletized and keep boxes made with the speed of the line. Should be able to keep up by the end of the shift.
- Packing Cases – Able to pack the correct number of packages of tortillas into the proper case and push through the tape machine. This position will rotate with boxing/palletizing while training.
- Sealing Packages – Able to work at the bag sealer. This involves moving the open packages through the bag sealer. This can be somewhat fast paced.
- Sorting – Able to sort out unacceptable tortillas prior to the tortillas going into the stacker.
- Packing Bags – This will be the last position that you will learn. This position takes some coordination. It is hand packing tortillas into the bags.
All positions in Production are rotated. Every employee will work in all of the production positions and should be rotated into each of the different positions during production.
- Hairnets are to be worn completely covering all hair and over the ears
- Beards must be fully covered by a beard net. A beard net must cover any moustache longer that the corners of the lip. One day’s growth requires a beard net. General rule: If a beard can be seen then it must be covered.
- No Nail Polish. No Acrylic Nails. No glitter or stickers on nails. Nails must be free of any nail polish including clear color.
- No Jewelry!! – No earrings. No Nose, eyebrow, neck, lips, or tongue piercings. If you cannot remove these items, you will be sent home. Jewelry presents a safety hazard as well as a food safety hazard. The only jewelry that can be worn is for medical alert reasons and then it must be covered by appropriate means (e.g. shirt, shirt sleeves, etc.)
- Shoes - Shoes must cover feet completely. No sandals. No ballerina flats. No open toed shoes. You are not required to wear steel toes. Comfortable tennis shoes or hard soled shoes are acceptable. You will be on your feet for 12 hours.
- Clothing – T-shirts and jeans are acceptable. No tank tops or spaghetti strap shirts. In the summer, shorts are acceptable as long as they do not exceed 3 fingers over the knees. Your clothing/apparel must be clean at all times.
- Hand Washing – Wash hands before entering any production area. Hands must be properly washed according to the hand washing procedures. Hands must be sanitized each time you enter your work area and any time that:
- You touch anything other than edible product i.e. garbage, cardboard. Moving from case packing to tortilla packing.
- Product/utensils are picked up off the floor
- You touch you face or head
- You blow your nose or sneeze/cough into your hands
- Use the restroom
- Disposable gloves must be worn when working with edible product – packing tortillas in packages.
- Gloves must be replaced if they become soiled, have holes, and at each break.
- Cloth gloves are only to be used for making boxes, palletizing, and packing. Cloth gloves are not to be used to pack tortillas in packages.
- T-Shirts/Blue Uniform Shirts – T-shirts/Blue uniform shirts, are provided for a temporary employee. Shirts are to be removed and hung on the rack before going outside. Do not wear the T-shirts or uniform shirts, outside. When leaving for the day, place the dirty shirts in the appropriate bins located in the locker rooms.
Apply online or in person today!
www.jobsourceusa.com or www.careerlink.com *
Call today to make an appointment *402-331-4905
“Se Habla Español”
Walk-in-Monday - Friday 8am-Noon ONLY!
8406 Park Drive, Omaha, NE 68127
(1 Block South of Q on 84th Street)
Job Source USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled. It is the policy of Job Source USA, Inc. to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Source USA INC