Now Offering $100 HIRING BONUS
New Employees hired will be awarded a $100 bonus upon completing 30 days of employment with perfect attendance!
Weekly Pay - Recycling Center - Maintenance Team
Rate & Hours:
Pay Rate: $15- 22/hr DOE
Job Description: Maintenance Team Level 2
- Helps manage the overall maintenance team.
- Performs the maintenance procedures to maintain and repair production, building and mobile equipment.
- Process paperwork and data related to department functions.
- Schedules maintenance procedures to fit into production schedule.
- Safety skills; must understand follow and be a model for safe work as defined by company policy
- Interfaces with suppliers to keep parts and services on schedule
- Keeps track of all maintenance procedures and machinery logs
- Works with other staff to select the correct suppliers and products to match the maintenance requirements.
- Basic building maintenance including minor repairs to plumbing, painting, etc.
- Report the status of the maintenance and repair procedures to the production team and plant superintendent.
- Monitor/maintain records of the inventory, supplies, equipment maintenance logs.
- Performs new equipment installation. This includes rigging, leveling and interconnect wiring of the equipment
- High school graduate with 3 years experience in maintenance in a manufacturing setting. Experience in equipment manufacturing and or automotive fields will also be considered. Must have previous leadership experience in a teamwork setting.
- Driver’s license
- Technical Skills (MUST HAVE):
- Mechanical skills; Must be able to troubleshoot and perform mechanical repairs to equipment including removing and replacing motors, gearboxes, bearings, and other mechanical components.
- Computer skills; Must be able to track maintenance schedules and parts inventories in a completely computerized system.
- Management skills; Must be able to work independently without daily supervision. Able to take charge of large work teams to complete complex tasks.
- Driving motor vehicles from plant to plant is a requirement.
- Product Knowledge; Must have a basic understanding of manufacturing equipment including production line equipment, mobile equipment such as forklifts, skid steers, trailers and semi tractors.
- Electrical Knowledge; Must have a working understanding of line voltages up to 480 volts. Able to read and interpret equipment schematics. Able to perform basic electric troubleshooting and minor repairs.
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Knowledge; Must have a working understanding of cylinders and valves. Able to read and interpret equipment schematics. Able to perform basic troubleshooting and minor repairs.
- Mobile equipment operation. Able to obtain and maintain an operator’s license for all mobile equipment
Apply online or in person today!
"Se Habla Espanol"
www.jobsourceusa.com or www.careerlink.com
Call today to make an appointment 402-331-4905
Walk-in-Monday - Friday 8am-Noon ONLY!
8406 Park Drive, Omaha, NE 68127
(1 Block South of Q on 84th Street)
Job Source USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled. It is the policy of Job Source USA, Inc. to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.
Job Source USA INC