New Employees hired will be awarded a $100 bonus upon completing 30 days of employment with perfect attendance!
Weekly Pay - Material Handler-Warehouse Animal Food
Pay Rate: $12/Hour
- Follow safe work practices and safety procedures outlined by then company
- Follow quality procedures and work instructions
- Set up, inspect and perform all inventory movements to the production line
- Ensure proper material is placed in the correct super sack feeder, pre-weigh container, or bulk bin for consumption
- Add the appropriate ingredient and amount to the appropriate hand add station as directed by the batching software.
- Recognize and take appropriate actions to ensure the proper labeling of packaging materials
- Execute safe and effective palletizing of material
- Preparation of sampling materials
- Operate forklift for movement of materials required for production
- Inspect, set up, and test equipment such as scales, load cells, and magnets
- Routine inspection of Control Points as outlined by HACCP
- Inspection of feed ingredients
- Assist in training employees on appropriate items
- Perform housekeeping and general cleaning duties for plant and employee safety
- Special projects and duties as assigned by the Lead Person
Key Competencies & Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate packaging and material handling equipment safely.
- Can think ahead and pays attention to detail
- Understand the ingredient and product formulation fundamentals
- Capable of reading the production schedule and keeping production line supplied with the proper ingredients and quantities.
- Possesses quantitative skills to measure and deliver material.
- Takes personal responsibility for the safety and quality of tasks assigned.
- Ability to operate industrial equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and other types of moving equipment safely.
- Physically able to lift 50lbs. on a continuous basis.
- Ability to communicate within the team to identify issues and make suggestions, for the benefit of the operation
- A goal oriented person who is continuously motivated by high standards
Need Steel Toe Boots and take a pulmonary function test.
Apply online or in person today!
www.jobsourceusa.net or www.careerlink.com
Call today to make an appointment 402-331-4905 “Se Habla Español”
Walk-in-Monday - Friday 8am-Noon ONLY
8406 Park Drive, Omaha, NE 68127
(1 Block South of Q on 84th Street)
Job Source USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled. It is the policy of Job Source USA, Inc. to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. Recruit MCC
Job Source USA INC