New Employees hired will be awarded a $100 bonus upon completing 30 days of employment with perfect attendance!
Rotella’s Italian Bakery, Inc. 100 years strong!
*Now Hiring Industrial Maintenance Mechanics*
Rotella’s is one of the largest wholesale manufacturing companies in the Midwest and it is seeking industrial maintenance mechanics at all skill levels to join our fast-growing team. Positions range from Lube Tech 1 through a Level 7 Engineer. Rotella’s has a 40-acre campus, multiple plants, and is anticipating future growth which means more opportunities. High Pay, Hiring Bonus, Excellent Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k Profit Sharing Plan, Health, Dental, Life Insurance and MORE!
Pay Range: $55,000 - $95,000
Shifts: Day and Night Shifts available depending on skill and shift opportunities.
Schedule: 4 days on, 3 days off schedule to include either a Saturday or Sunday off each week. 12-hour shift with 8 hours overtime each week, on a 4-day work week. With extra days of overtime offered.
- Repair mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and PLC production plant equipment.
- Help oversee project and task-oriented jobs. Helping perform backup duties of other staff as needed
- Several different types of online and computer base training programs IE. (electrical training)
- Monthly training programs to help make people great
- Follow all company safety work policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
- Complete new installations
- Conduct Troubleshooting
- Facility maintenance duties as assigned
- CMMS Preventive Maintenance Program (Web base)
- Welding and Fabrication skills
- Training at all levels of skill
- Attend all meeting and training as required
- Ownership of equipment
- Continuous improvement
- Reliable must be punctual
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic equipment/machinery
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts
- Able to lift to 50 lbs. comfortably
- Able to stand for an entire shift
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work well with others
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be able to pass entry level maintenance test
- Some skill in using a tablet base program for our CMMS program.
- Operating lifts and forklift as needed
- Following all GMP food processing requirements
Apply online or in person today!
www.jobsourceusa.com or www.careerlink.com
Call today to make an appointment 402-331-4905
Walk-in-Monday - Friday 8-Noon ONLY
8406 Park Drive, Omaha, NE 68127
(1 Block South of Q on 84th Street)
Job SourceUSA,Inc.is anEqual Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled. It is the policy of Job Source USA, Inc. to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.
Job Source USA INC