Lutz Tech is an information technology firm that partners with local businesses to simplify the complex world of tech. Our team believes in saying it straight, pushing ourselves to be the best and serving our teammates as well as our clients.
We are currently seeking an eager candidate to join our Team as a Service Desk Technician.
Responsibilities, qualifications, and highlights below:
- Every workday is full of unique challenges and opportunities to learn!
- Opportunities to work with current and cutting-edge technology
- Enhance your troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Receive mentoring from experienced systems engineers
- Will be responsible for building, repairing and installing PC and Mac workstations for Lutz clients
- Assist in the deployment of both small and large scale infrastructure projects
- Provide onsite assistance to the Lutz service teams
- Must be comfortable solving problems
- Must have the ability to build partnerships with various teams
- Ticket tracking, time entry and network documentation
- Must be able to diagnose technical issues and find resolution following documented SOPs
- Ability to problem solve creatively and bring your own solutions to the table
- Comfortable in a fast paced, constantly changing work environment
- Responsible, able to self-manage and driven to solve problems
- Excellent customer service skills
Will be responsible for support and maintenance of server, desktop and network infrastructure.
- Networking equipment (Firewalls, Access Points, etc.)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Windows Server 2012-2019 environments
- Exchange and Microsoft 365
- Citrix, VDI and Remote Desktop Services
- Office 2010 and newer
- Microsoft Windows 8 – Windows 10 and Office Suite
- Android and iPhone Support
- Third party vendor management
- Domain registrar and certificate management
- Physical, Virtual and Cloud based infrastructure
If you are passionate about advancing your career, want hands on experience in the IT industry and want to be part of a winning team, Lutz Tech is the place for you (don’t mind the rubber bands flying across your desk)!
For confidential consideration and a prompt response, you can apply now at www.lutz.us/apply. We’re looking forward to it!