Are you an experienced accountant with a background in banking? Our client is looking for a detail-oriented individual who can join their team and contribute to the business in a variety of ways. This person must have 5+ years of experience as an accountant, and ideally will be familiar with the banking industry.
TELL ME MORE
Our client is well-established in the banking industry and has been in business in the Midwest for many decades. They pride themselves on putting their customers first, and constantly work towards their mission of being the preferred financial service provider to both businesses and individuals. Here are the primary responsibilities within this role:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Maintain the general ledger
- Regularly perform reconciliations, accruals, withholdings, etc.
- Prepare and submit weekly FR2900 reports and quarterly regulatory reports
- Assist with the preparation of external audit work papers, annual audited financial statements, and tax returns
- Support AP/AR functions
- Other projects as needed
- 5+ years’ accounting experience, required
- Bachelor’s in accounting or related field, strongly preferred
- Must be proficient in MS Office, especially Excel Spreadsheets
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of bank operations and FR2900 reports, preferred
For confidential consideration, apply online at www.lutz.us/applyfor the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Lage @ 402.778.7974. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important. Your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 5095MA