Are you an organized and tech-savvy administrative professional looking for a fantastic new opportunity? Our client, an esteemed Omaha firm, is looking for a dynamic Administrative professional to support several individuals within a team.
TELL ME MORE
Our client is an established Energy company with a history of growth + excellence. Although the firm has continued to expand, it boasts a ‘small-company-feel’, and values it’s employees above all. Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator who will assist with everything from morning coffee to travel arrangements, and everything in between. Here are the primary responsibilities:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide high-level administrative support for 5-6 executives
- Manage calendars and schedules as requested
- Book travel arrangements
- Prepare internal and external presentations, invitations, and other marketing materials using MS Suite, social media sites, and other software as needed
- Event coordination
- Infrequent support for other members of the team including but not limited to expense reports, mailing projects, etc.
- Maintain office by ordering supplies and tidying common areas
- 5+ years of Administrative Support required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge of MS Suite and social media sites
- Ability to multi-task with ease
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented, able to work collaboratively with others
- High level of grammar, punctuation, and letter composition competency
- ‘Can-do’ attitude, willingness to assist with any task
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jana Stone at 402-769-7057. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 5055SG