Lutz + Senior Healthcare Accountant
Lutz, is an expert accounting and business solutions firm that partners with clients to simplify complexities. We have a sharp, experienced team that believes looking you in the eye to get where you’re coming from is a vital part of getting to the bottom line and taking you where you want to go. We say that we mind what matters, and that really sums it up. We are currently seeking a Senior Healthcare Accountant to join our Healthcare Consulting Group.
Lutz Healthcare Consulting Group is an exciting and fast-growing department at Lutz. We offer outsourced CFO/controller and cost report reimbursement services to rural and critical access hospitals throughout the Midwest, having served over 90 hospitals throughout a 10-state region. The role is a dedicated to healthcare consulting (no audit or tax busy season!) with growth opportunity all in an award-winning public-accounting Lutz environment. This is a dynamic, team-based career opportunity with a focus on work/life balance.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, And Highlights Are Below:
- 2-4 years experience desired
- Accounting and cost report experience in the healthcare field or exposure as an auditor strongly preferred
- Will be responsible for assisting our Healthcare clients from an outsourced accounting perspective, performing functions ranging from CFO duties to ad hoc project work as needed
- Work with clients to prepare accurate monthly financial statements and cost reports
- Will be responsible for adding value to our clients, seeking out new ways that we may be able to enhance their performance and business
- Must be a lean-forward, client-focused, relationship-based individual that enjoys working collaboratively as a team to achieve goals
- Work with entrepreneurial clients, entrepreneurial partners and entrepreneurial coworkers
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule as well as steady work flow year round. Resulting in no true “busy season” in traditional terms Become part of our unique culture that has won us Omaha’s Best Places to Work
- In addition to work-life balance that most firms cannot offer, our size enables us to look at each person as an individual when considering development, recognition, rewards, and support. Let us show you how we can create a personal experience for your skill set!
We are a strong firm because we invest wholeheartedly in bright people and genuine partnerships. We will make the most of individual and comprehensive strengths for those who are as passionate about their business as we are. Seeing happiness on clients’ faces and one another’s will assure us that we are living up to the highest standards of success: our own.
MIND WHAT MATTERS AT LUTZ
Named “Best Tax Firm” and “Best Accounting Firm” by Forbes, 2021
Named “Best of the Best” Accounting Firms by Inside Publication Accounting, 2020
Voted a “Top 100 Firm” and a “Top 100 Fastest-Growing Firm” by Inside Public Accounting, 2018
Named one of the “Top Accounting Firms in Omaha” by Accounting B2B Magazine, 2018
Named “Regional Leader in the Midwest” by Accounting Today, 2018
Awarded “Best Places to Work in Omaha” by the Omaha Chamber, 2018
Job Number -- 4955HR