"Prepare to be the best" is not just a saying at Clarkson College; it's part of our Mission. Every member of our team plays a vital role in preparing students to professionally provide high quality, ethical and compassionate health care services and become the best in their chosen field.
- Previous tutoring experience preferred.
- Must be current Clarkson College student or Clarkson College graduate.
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- Academically strong in designated subject, required.
- Strong time management and organizational skills required.
- Ability to work independently, required.
- Strong communication skills, required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, required.
- Proficient in use of office equipment including calculator,.computer, FAX, files,
telephone and printer required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The full Clarkson College Non-Discrimination Statement can be located at ClarksonCollege.edu/non-discrimination.
Working at Clarkson College means making a commitment to teaching and developing future health care leaders. Your work will be key to the success of your co-workers as you help our students feel comfortable, prepared and confident to enter this rewarding field.