"Prepare to be the best" is not just a saying at Clarkson College; it's part of our Mission. Every member of our team plays a vital role in preparing students to professionally provide high quality, ethical and compassionate health care services and become the best in their chosen field.
Required (minimum) Education and Licensure
* Terminal degree: PHD, DNP, DNSC, EdD
* Valid unencumbered RN and APRN license in state of residency
Required (minimum) Experience
* Minimum of 2 years' experience as an APRN in Psychiatric Mental Health
* Previous college/university teaching experience
* Community and/or organizational leadership
* Program development, implementation, and assessment
* Use of digital learning management systems (e.g. Canvas)
Working at Clarkson College means making a commitment to teaching and developing future health care leaders. Your work will be key to the success of your co-workers as you help our students feel comfortable, prepared and confident to enter this rewarding field.