"Prepare to be the best" is not just a saying at Clarkson College; it's part of our Mission. Every member of our team plays a vital role in preparing students to professionally provide high quality, ethical and compassionate health care services and become the best in their chosen field.
* Doctoral degree required or Master's degree with intent to achieve a Doctoral
Degree within 3 years
* Licensed as a CRNA in the State of Nebraska and licensed as an RN in the
State of Nebraska or state of residence.
* Current certification as a nurse anesthetist required.
* Experience in a clinical Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist role required.
* Knowledge of and commitment to the college mission required.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
* Demonstrates ability to teach graduate level nurse anesthesia courses
* Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all stakeholders of the
* Ability to assist with providing effective direction of an assigned program
*Eligible for rehire in all our current clinical sites
Working at Clarkson College means making a commitment to teaching and developing future health care leaders. Your work will be key to the success of your co-workers as you help our students feel comfortable, prepared and confident to enter this rewarding field.