"Prepare to be the best" is not just a saying at Clarkson College; it's part of our Mission. Every member of our team plays a vital role in preparing students to professionally provide high quality, ethical and compassionate health care services and become the best in their chosen field.
- Minimum of one year experience with building maintenance and repair required.
- High school education or equivalent required
- Knowledge of general maintenance tools and techniques for plumbing, electrical and
mechanical systems, required. Strong trouble-shooting skills required.
- Ability to problem solve required.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with a variety of
- Ability to perform routine preventative maintenance functions required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Current valid motor vehicle operator license and ability to meet and maintain insurability,
- Minimum one year experience with plumbing, maintenance and repair preferred
Working at Clarkson College means making a commitment to teaching and developing future health care leaders. Your work will be key to the success of your co-workers as you help our students feel comfortable, prepared and confident to enter this rewarding field.