Clarkson College Omaha, NE
Maintain a body of qualified students at Clarkson College through the recruitment and admission of students based on the goals of the Recruitment Plan.
- Minimum two years experience in student services, admissions or recruitment required.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or health-care related field required.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with faculty, staff, students and applicants, as well as high school and college counselors required.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Ability to prioritize and complete job assignments in a timely manner required.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate strong customer service skills required.
- Ability to recruit qualified students consistent with the enrollment plan required.
- Must be able to work with a culturally and experientially diverse student population.
- Ability to operate office equipment (telephone, fax, printer, files) required.
- Knowledge of recruitment materials (e.g. display boards, large briefcases, tablecloths, etc.)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to operate automobile or van required. Ability to travel as required.
- Current valid motor vehicle operators license required.
- Ability to meet and maintain insurability requirements as defined by the fleet automobile liability insurance carrier required.
| Date Posted
October 12, 2019
| Date Closes
December 11, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
| SOC Category