Lead the academic programs of Graduate and Undergraduate Nursing to meet College standards for excellence and accrediting/approval requirements in a student-focused environment consistent with the College mission.
1. Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN) and earned doctoral degree required
2. Minimum 3 years experience in higher education nursing administration required
3 Previous experience as an academic Dean preferred
4. Knowledge of philosophical and programmatic approaches to teaching, service and
demonstrated ability to support interdisciplinary initiatives in an academic environment
5. Current licensure in the State of Nebraska, required (or eligibility).
6. Positive and collegial demeanor required
7. Ability to facilitate excellent working relationships required
|Date Posted||March 16, 2019|
|Date Closes||May 15, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||Clarkson College|