Coordinator, Testing Center
Clarkson College Omaha, NE
Coordinate the Clarkson College Testing Center. Ensure a viable scheduling mechanism for students and faculty users. Serve as a test proctor for various assessments, including licensure prepartory; make up exams; all online course exams and students with accommodations. Input assessment parameters into software system to enable student self scheduling of assessments. Provide excellent customer service.
- Minimum one year of experience in test administration required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with technical, non-technical personnel orally and in writing required.
- Consistently demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Software including Outlook, Excel, Word, Publisher and Access as well as standard office equipment to include telephone, computer, fax machine, printer, file cabinets, etc. Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve required.
- Associates degree in education, social work, or related field preferred.
| Date Posted
June 25, 2018
| Date Closes
August 24, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
| SOC Category