Municipal Engineer/Project Manager, Kansas
Kirkham Michael is a growing company seeking a highly motivated Municipal Design Project Manager who seeks a company which rewards employees for exemplary performance and achievement. We are seeking a Licensed Professional Civil Engineer who desires to lead a team to work on challenging and exciting state, city, and county improvement projects. This is a full-time position for the Ellsworth, Cheney, or Garden City, Kansas office. This position will report directly to the Operations Manager, while managing clients and projects. You will be responsible for schedule, budget, major design elements, staffing assignments, and quality control of municipal design projects including roadway, water collection, sewage collection, water wells, and lift station projects. Experience in water and wastewater treatment would be a plus.
Kirkham Michael is a place which provides competitive benefits, where you can grow personally and professionally, so join us today!
• Develop scope and fee for prospective municipal transportation and utility projects
• Responsible for client services and marketing
• Coordinates and supervises certain staff necessary to complete assignments
• Performs quality control review of project designs and plan sheets
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Licensed Professional Civil Engineer, licensed in or capable of obtaining licensure in Kansas
• 5-10 years of applicable engineering design and project management experience
• High level of creativity, enthusiasm, and self-motivation
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Capable in MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
• Successful candidates will be articulate, with professional presence, and have solid decision-making, planning, and organizational skills.
• Valid driver's license required
For more information or to apply, please see our website at http://www.kirkham.com/careers/
Kirkham Michael is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules or regulations.