The Entry Level Recruiter will be responsible for staffing in addition to coordinating all new-hire employee onboarding activities.
- Manage and maintain internal/external job descriptions, job postings, and the applicant database tracking system.
- Review all applications and résumés submitted via career search websites, through staffing agencies, and from career fairs.
- Conduct assessment testing and screening interviews, and schedule qualified candidates for secondary interviews with hiring managers.
- Negotiate salaries and propose offers to candidates.
- Assist with the implementation and execution of employee events, celebrations, recognition programs, wellness programs and activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business preferred or equivalent work experience
- Discreet professional.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
NEI Global Relocation