As a key member of the executive management team, the VP-Financial Services shares a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The individual in this position ensures that the global accounting and financial service functions of NEI Global Relocation and its subsidiaries are completed accurately, timely, and efficiently while remaining compliant with applicable accounting and legal regulations.
- Oversee the operations and development of the accounting, compensation and expense administration teams, and develop metrics to manage operational efficiency and best practices
- Oversee the financial reporting while ensuring the company complies with all applicable tax, legal and regulatory regulations
- Support other departments in the organization, such as:
- Sales/Marketing – Credit and financial risk review, technical sales and client implementation support
- Legal – Financial and process review support
- Operations – Transactional and technical guidance
- Manage the annual budget process, provide financial forecasting and monthly financial analysis
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities and recommendations to enhance the financial performance of the company
- Maintain adequate debt financing options
- Monitor, manage and minimize risk of foreign financial currency
- Support the research, review and recommendations of potential tax nexus for potential international offices, employee movement within the States, and new services
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and that company remains compliant with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverages related to operations and foreign subsidiaries
- Other projects requested and/or other job duties as deemed appropriate
- Strategic professional experienced in global financial accounting/services
- Advanced finance or accounting degree
- Good working knowledge of GAAP, IRS and regulatory review and analysis experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence, along with the ability to work with and motivate staff at all levels
- Ability to work with a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate/manage at all levels of the organization essential.
- Strategic planning and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.