Who we are...
At NEI, we work for our client companies to relocate their employees for opportunities around the world. We do not just see this experience as getting a person from point A to point B. We are looking to be a trusted partner that can see needs before they become problems. We strive to dot every “I” and cross every “t” because we know when we do, client customers can maximize their employee’s potential.
Who we’re looking for…
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Expense Tracking team. You will be on a team with people that will back you up and help you out. They have proven longevity with NEI and know how to train you and support you as you start and as you grow with NEI. What we need from you is:
- Experience working in an office setting and/or bachelor’s degree. New grads welcome.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with consistency and accuracy.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy with an aptitude for numbers.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
What you will do…
- Review expense reports for compliance.
- Track expenses and examine monthly/quarterly payroll reports.
- Report expense reimbursements and tax withholdings to payroll or accounts payable.
- Communicating the state of expense reimbursements with internal teams and external customers.
- Compiling expense information for quarterly and year-end reports.
- Assist your team members as needed.
NEI Global Relocation