The Front Desk Clerk is responsible for preparing documentation, data entry, and completing tasks necessary for a successful relocation transaction.
- Prepare appropriate internal and external communications and distribute once reviewed and approved.
- Input data into the NEI Global Relocation database system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete administrative tasks, including but not limited to: creation of the initial transferee broker and resale closing packets, placement of orders to service partners, preparation and review of legal documents, and acquisition paperwork for transferees.
- Maintain files in an orderly fashion.
- Provide coverage at our front reception desk.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prefer one year of office experience. Experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook, as well as general database use
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with consistent accuracy.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm and ten-key by touch
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and manage last minute requests
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable, flexible and reliable
NEI Global Relocation