NEI Global Relocation (NEI) is a full-service relocation and international assignment management company providing worldwide workforce mobility services and talent mobility solutions. Our exemplary performance is recognized frequently and consistently by HRO Today and Trippel Survey and Research LLC as one of the top performers in the relocation industry.
NEI prides itself on its financial stability, focus on accuracy and fiscal responsibility, ethical standards of excellence and independence from formal supplier affiliations.
The International Account Executive (IAE) will serve as the single point of contact for the international
assignee and is responsible for the service delivery and/or management of all global mobility services
authorized by the client.
For the Client:
• Accepts authorizations, reviews assignee issues, reviews status of moves and discusses exceptions to policy or authorized benefits.
• Thoroughly reviews all benefits being offered and administered by NEI, all expenses covered and ensures compliance with agreement between NEI and client
• Achieves client and/or NEI goals for cost containment and service evaluations.
• Communicates, as appropriate, with client on various calls and emails providing relevant facts
and recommendations, as applicable.
• All conversations will be documented in Orbit to allow the client and/or any others to read the notes and have full information. Any emails will be saved appropriately in Orbit and public folders.
For the Assignee:
• Manage all global assignment services throughout the assignment process; pre-assignment, relocation, on-assignment, repatriation.
• Initiate the assignee and spouse, if applicable, into the global assignment process by discussing all relocation benefits and timeframes for services being delivered.
• Act as a liaison between the assignee and all supplier partners from the initiation and orders of services through completion, to include all follow-up needed. Supplier partner services include:
-Visa & Immigration, Area Orientation, Home Finding, Property Management, Home Sale, Household Goods Movement & Storage, Language and Cultural Training, Global Banking, Temporary Living, Insurance & Security and Tax Equalization & Preparation
-Review and update any supplier partner reports timely to ensure Orbit is updated for accurate information to be available on the website.
• When home sale assistance is included as a benefit, coordinates with manager for applicable approach to service.
• Coordinate all marketing, service and real estate referrals and follow-up with agents, supplier partners and assignees to ensure satisfaction; makes any necessary modifications.
• Review the NEI expense tracking procedures – how the assignee may be reimbursed for expenses, how various allowances or premiums are paid direct to providers, how reimbursements or payments affect the assignee’s income as well as the taxability of these payments.
• Maintain accurate and timely records and data entry in Orbit.
• Provide home and cell phone numbers to clients and assignees for necessary contact after normal business hours.
• Maintain personal connectivity that allows for access to systems required to resolve emergency after hours items that might arise.
• Partner with internal departments, such as supplier relations and expense management, etc., ensuring accurate and timely service for assigned portfolio.
• Review client billings for accuracy and compliance with Relocation Service Agreements.
• Maintain files (electronically) in an organized and accurate manner in accordance with document filing retention guidelines.
• Minimum of three years experience in relocation and/or international assignment related experience
• Strong desire to serve others
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, as well as general database knowledge
• Able to work with numbers accurately and quickly
• Dependable and flexible
• Works well with multi-cultural environment
• Willingness/ability to travel periodically, if needed
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and complete last minute requests
• Fluent in Mandarin