NEI Global Relocation is searching for a Relocation Assistant to join our administrative team. The primary objective of the Relocation Assistant is supporting the operations team by preparing documentation and completing necessary tasks for a successful relocation transaction.
- Prepare internal and external communications and distribute once reviewed and approved.
- Complete tasks, including but not limited to: the creation of the initial transferee broker and resale closing packets, placement of orders to service partners, preparation and review of legal documents, and acquisition paperwork for transferees.
- Input data into the NEI Global Relocation database in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain files in an orderly fashion.
- Provide coverage at our front desk reception, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Some office experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook preferred
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm and ten-key by touch
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
NEI Global Relocation